On April 26, 2007, after 9 months of growing in my mommy's tummy I got to meet the world. It took me 25 hours to make the trip, but I was so excited to finally meet Mommy, Daddy and the rest of my family!
I came home and spent lots of time cuddling with my Mommy and Daddy. I also got to spend time with my Nana, Papa, and Uncle Matt.
I met my Seattle family- there's lots of them! I
love to see all of my cousins! My Aunt Katie and Uncle Brendan came all the way from Texas to meet me!My Grandma and Grandpa Michael came to see me, too!
...had my first taste of rice cereal...
...not to mention buying pretty flowers at farmers' markets, playing in my backyard pool, playing with Lola, Dakota and Boo, and SO much more!


1 comment:
Isabella,
I love your blog! It is so much fun to read and to see what you have done! I look forward to hearing about your first Halloween.
Thanks!
Love & kisses,
Grandma M.
Post a Comment