For my first trip Mommy and Daddy took me and the puppies to this place called Lake Chelan. We had so much fun walking down to the beach and in the woods with Lola and Dakota. I liked to sit on the picnic table and watch Mommy and Daddy cook breakfast and dinner. It got really cold at night so I snuggled in our tent in lots of warm clothes! I can't wait to go camping again!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Camping Fun!
For my first trip Mommy and Daddy took me and the puppies to this place called Lake Chelan. We had so much fun walking down to the beach and in the woods with Lola and Dakota. I liked to sit on the picnic table and watch Mommy and Daddy cook breakfast and dinner. It got really cold at night so I snuggled in our tent in lots of warm clothes! I can't wait to go camping again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Steve!
Congratulations, Isabella is a cutie! Glad to hear things are well, thanks for sharing your blog with me.
Post a Comment